Friday, February 19, 2010

random photo of the day

I've been terribly remiss in posting for Project 365 (things have just been too busy for me to take a photo a day), but this is what I want to share with you today:

Mouse, meet Turtle.

The turtle is a gift from our intern J, whose last day is today. When she gave it to me, I really thought it was bread, and I was about to rip it open and take a bite (bad timing on her part to give it to me at lunchtime!) when she suddenly said, "Ma'am, that's not edible, okay?" And I said, "Then what the heck is this??"

It turns out it could be something like a stress ball or something to prop up your wrist while you're at the computer. But it looks like bread, feels like bread, and even smells like bread.

In my current hungry state, I kinda wish it was bread. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment