Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bad Blogger!

I can't believe it's been a month since my last entry! Obviously, I've been remiss in blogging, and sadly, that means that I've also been remiss in completing Project 365.

This is when reality sinks in, when it becomes more difficult to keep resolutions and promises. I need to resume blogging, and I think my first entry for February will be about my recent trip to Bantayan Island, Cebu-- complete with pictures! Wait for it!

In the past month, I've also become more determined to save up for an SLR camera. I should also be enrolling in the gym already, but my finances begged to disagree. My goal now is to start working out on March 1, giving me a month and a week to shape up before going to Boracay for work.

That's enough of an update for just one minute! More next time, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment