Friday, February 19, 2010

A minute a day

I was filling out the registration form for the 6th Philippine Blogging Summit when it suddenly asked me for the title of my blog. I type fast, but the name of my blog --From dreams to reality and somewhere in between-- took forever to type. Whatever the digital equivalent of "it was a mouthful to say" is, that's what it felt like.

So I decided to change the name of my blog into what the URL really is: One Minute Dreams. Unfortunately, it's not because my posts take just one minute to read, nor do they take just one minute to write. It's more of, in the course of my busy day, somewhere in between getting things done at work and thinking of what I'll be doing when I get home, a minute arrives where I think of something that would be fun to share. Just one minute out of the... 1,440 minutes (yes, I had to stop and do the math right there) in a day.

That's it, nothing witty, nothing... profound (I can't believe that this word was on the tip of my tongue and I had to check my thesaurus for it, when I used to just throw this word around before. This makes me sad.)

Goodbye, "From dreams to reality and somewhere in between" (WHEW!). Hello, "One Minute Dreams"! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment