Friday, January 8, 2010

sunrise, sunset

This is the sight I've been waking up to for the past three days. Admittedly, it's a beautiful sight, but I'm not used to seeing it everyday. I've always been the type of person who grabs every chance to sleep until noon. On a normal day, I get up when the sun is already high up in the sky.

I suppose there are benefits to literally seeing the dawn of a new day, to greeting a day filled with possibilities. But I've always been drawn to sunsets, to the realization that as the sun disappears below the horizon, another day has come to an end and it is time to rest.

Sunrise, sunset. Both beautiful sights. I guess which one you prefer kinda says something about you. Me, I'm just glad that it's already a Friday and the weekend is in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment