Thursday, January 7, 2010

Starstruck!

I actually passed by him in the hallway and didn't realize it was him. Throughout his press conference, I was hardly inside--instead, I manned the registration booth and took care of giving press kits to the media. And in the moments that I found myself inside the venue, I didn't whip out my camera and document this day that we were fortunate enough to have him in our presence. I'm not really a super-fan, like many other women are.

But when you get the chance to have your picture taken with Mr. Piolo Pascual, you don't say no. No girl in her right mind passes up that opportunity. Not when he puts his arm around your waist and you get to wrap your arm around his waist too, as if you're good friends. You just don't say no to that. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment