Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hello, Cebu!

I made it to Cebu safe and sound. *applause*

For the first time in a very, very long time, my family is not staying over at my tita's house in Happy Valley. This year, we're booked at a pension house called NS Royale. There's wifi here, but I assumed it was for free. It's not. It costs P450 for 6 hours, valid for 48 hours. To save a bit, my siblings and I get two hours each in this card, but can't go online all at the same time. Boo.

Which is actually okay because our schedule looks jampacked:
Dec 25 - arrival in Cebu
Dec 26 - wedding number one
Dec 27 - free day
Dec 28 - free day
Dec 29 - wedding number two
Dec 30 - trip to Argao (might be overnight)
Dec 31 - New Year's Eve reunion
Jan 1 - departure from Cebu

On one of those free days, we'll be hitting SM Cebu to check out the new wing and do some shopping-- thanks to my dad's credit card rewards points, we get P2,000 each! Whee! Then, my cousin wants to have some sort of night out, like have a cocktail or something. I'm actually not very in the mood to hit the hotspots, but I suppose we'll find a way to hang out together.

Looks like I'll have enough of a voice to perform my commentator duties in Wedding Number One. Thank God.

It's been six years since I've been here. I wonder what's changed. 

The limited Internet time is pressuring me, I can't seem to write anything coherent. Oh well. Signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment