Thursday, December 31, 2009

The 2010 Reading List

As I mentioned a few entries back, I'd already started building my reading list for the coming year. Thanks to more impulse buys and friends who know me well enough to give me books as Christmas gifts, the list has grown considerably. So here goes:

1. About a Boy by Nick Hornby
2. Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin
3. The Other Side of the Story by Marian Keyes
4. Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger
5. The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory
6.The Birth Order Book by Dr. Kevin Leman
7. Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
8. Certain Girls by Jennifer Weiner
9. The Constant Princess by Philippa Gregory
10. Harvesting the Heart by Jodi Picoult
11. The Diary by Eileen Goudge
12. Old School Ties by Kate Harrison

Add to that Pride and Prejudice, five books from TIME's All-Time Top 100 Books list, and three books from my Gabriel Garcia Marquez collection, I have a total of 21 books to read as part of my 101 Things to Do in 1,001 Days project. That's completely achievable! And until I've gotten through these twelve books, a book-buying ban is in place. I hope I can stick to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment